Friday, June 6, 2014

How Microsoft impacted my life ?

                                                                                                                                   -Bill Gates



Hello Everyone....!!!

 I’m CHINMAY BRIJWASI, currently pursuing B.Tech(Hons.) in 
Computer Science and Engineering from Lovely Professional University(India).

As a part of "Microsoft Student Associate Program", I’m here, writing a blog to express my views over Microsoft and its products that have made the present High technology, possible.

Timeline of Windows Operating System released by Microsoft



How MICROSOFT impacted my life??


Windows 8.1

I’m running Windows 8.1 Operating System…with Apps & products of Microsoft.
This was just a small example, to show how dependent we are on Microsoft. 
That is the impact it has created since 40 years throughout the world. 
To be frank, Microsoft was one of the reasons for me to enter into IT field. Development of new products and upgrading them to a better version have never let my passion towards it go down. 
Major applications that we use now and then are many Microsoft products, it may be either an Operating System or MS paint or MS office,Notepad or even a Gadget.

Looking back into my childhood, where it all started at the age of 7. Bought home a new Desktop with Windows 98 installed in it. Probably, that was the first time ever I heard about Microsoft. Later found a simple graphics painting application called MS Paint, first app of MS I’ve ever used






Windows 1.01  (1985)
(The Ray that enlightened all afterwards)





SOME POPULAR yet NECESSARY SOFTWAREs :

Windows OS :

The operating system from win 98, Win2000,
Win XP, Win Vista,Win 7 ,Win 8 and the present Win 8.1. Everytime windows has come with its best in features for its users.Right now i am using windows 8.1 which is absolutely perfect OS for a professional. One of its best in-class feature is the in-built Antivirus it has. I would recommend my friends and freshers to use win 8.1 for its best performance.


















MS Office 2013 : 
Use of other applications like MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel...which made my work easier by maintaining records, storing useful information , making presentations etc...





Windows Defender & Security Essentials:
System security has been prior issue right from the beginning, but with the development of Windows Defender, an anti-Spyware software, protecting from any malware activities. It is recommended over third party antivirus software’s like avast. 








One Drive :
Cloud storage upto 1Tb of data is made possible with the development of OneDrive.
1. Access your files from anywhere
2. Share files with anyone
3. Free access to office online






BING:
Search engine is known for its eye catching interface, and faster results.In such a less span of time, it is now comparable with Google.



 





SKYPE :
Video calling, instant messaging, Screen sharing at free of cost is made possible with the development of Skype.
 






Visual Studio  :
Windows desktop apps, Windows 8 Metro apps wouldn't come in existence without Visual Studio. Now a days, creating apps has become a prior in IT field.







Gaming - XBOX 360 :
Microsoft, not only being as a software developer, took a step forward in developing a video gaming console,Xbox. It supports multiplatform gaming , wireless gaming and HD movie capability. 












[ And there are many numerous multipurpose and essential tools by Microsoft Corp.]


How I plan to bring a change to 

the society being a

"Microsoft Student Associate" ?

As a Microsoft Technology Associate, I will make society to bring a change in following ways:


-> Arranging Seminars & Events
I will arrange seminars in colleges to make students aware of latest technologies and I will arrange seminar & events in cities to make all the people aware of latest technologies.

For Example: As Microsoft newly launched Windows 8.1 is much better than Windows 7/8/XP and other operation system but the people not know about Windows 8.1 so in seminars I’ll let the people know how you can have new OS and what the new features are. 

-> Arranging Workshops & Boot camps
I’ll contact other students like Microsoft Student Partners (MSP) to arrange workshop and boot camps to teach how you can make new apps and how you can use new technologies.

-> Use Social Network to know about technologies

Most of the people are using Social Network  for latest updates, so it’s good to use that and I’ll update all the news regarding latest technologies so all the people will know about that.

-> As an MSA, I want to make aware the people in my campus and locality of the various existing and upcoming technologies by Microsoft though workshops, boot camps and other means.

-> I am an active person in my campus having marketing experience too. I’d communicate to people, gather ideas, and make things work.


-> I will motivate people to join the various programs & activities initiated by Microsoft like, Microsoft Student Partner,  etc.


-> I will play the role of an evangelist in the community, and will accomplish every task given to me with maximum efficiency.


->  Since the last year, the world has seen myriad news regarding the company. 

Mr. Satya Nadella becoming the new CEO and Microsoft buying the mobile company,Nokia. Also the advent of  Windows 8.1, and it’s breakthrough with the new models of Lumia and Surface, proving the fact that innovations never extinct. 
Thank You Microsoft for being a part of my life, and now I want to be a part of your MSA Program. I want to thrive and grow alongside your company, and see ‘what’s next’! :)

Looking forward to be an MSA 2014.



And will do each and every thing for making it or any event Perfect and give my 100% to it, for maximum benefit and optimal output...!!!



Support me by hitting the "LIKE" & "SHARE" button, and help me get closer in achieving my dreams... 



Thank you...

























No comments:

Post a Comment